Table of Contents
- 1 My Top 3 Best Inflatable Hammocks/Air lounges 2017 Reviews
- 1.1 Spoiler there are the top 3!
- 1.2 My Top Picks For Best Inflatable Lounger
- 1.3 Why You Should Purchase An Inflatable Air Lounge
- 1.4 What Makes A Good Inflatable Hammock?
- 1.5 My Verdict
My Top 3 Best Inflatable Hammocks/Air lounges 2017 Reviews
As a hard-working individual, you should be able to relax whenever you arrive home from work. In order to increase the comfortability of your home, you’ll want to make sure you have the most comfortable chair humanely possible. A good chair will support your whole body, while lulling you into a peaceful slumber. This is why you should consider investing in a good inflatable hammock. An inflatable lounge chair is portable and will provide you with comfort almost anywhere in the world. In fact, some are even capable of floating in water(be careful on water dont do it alone), so they’ll work perfectly in your pool or at the beach.
Spoiler there are the top 3!
|EcoTek Outdoors Inflatable Air Hammock Lounge||EcoTek||$$$|
|Chillbo Baggins Inflatable Lounge Bag||Chillbo Baggins||$$$|
|Hikenture 2nd Generation Inflatable Lounger||Hikenture||$$$|
Of course, finding the best inflatable hammock can be a little more difficult than you might imagine. The good news is that you’re come to the right place. Within this comprehensive guide, I will provide you with a breakdown of the best inflatable hammocks currently on the market. And, you will learn precisely why you need one of these amazing products!
My Top Picks For Best Inflatable Lounger
The market is truly oversaturated with air loungers. This can make the selection process slightly difficult. However, I will attempt to make the decision a little bit easier for you. Below, you will find a breakdown of the best three inflatable hammocks based on price, comfort, ease of use, and durability.
I was really drawn to the EcoTec Outdoors Hammock Lounge because of its unique design. When I first looked at the lounge, I was totally amazed by how quickly it inflated and deflated, compared to the competitors. It is 6 feet in length, which is perfect for short and tall statured people. The material, 210-thread county ripstop nylon, used in the construction is extra thick, durable, lightweight and waterproof. According to the manufacturer, you could place the hammock in your swimming pool, and it would float, this is just an extra treat for the whole family.
The traditional hammock would require a lot of setup, if you were using it outdoors. Well, this is not the case with the EcoTek Air Hammock, because you just inflate and it is ready for use. I also like the fact that the weight capacity is 400 pounds, which tells you a lot about the construction. If it can withstand that much weight, then it is extremely durable. It will also stay inflated for nearly 6-hours before it needs to be adjusted. The side pockets are also handy, keeps all of my personal necessities safe.
The Chillbo Baggins is by far one of the best loungers on the market. The product is available in four unique color schemes, so it will be able to accommodate everyone regardless of gender. The lounger does not require a pump, which can be slightly expensive. With just two scoops of air, the sofa will be ready to go. The best fact of all is that the lounger can be utilized for almost any purpose. I have utilized the chair in the pool, at home, and in the backyard. It works exceptionally well everywhere.
I also appreciate the fact that the lounger is equipped with large side pockets. This is very beneficial and makes it easy to tote around my books and sunscreen. The pockets are big enough to hold a variety of different items and will work well for drinks and snacks too. Truly the Chillbo Baggins is a wonderful product that can accommodate a friend and me. It can accommodate up to 400 pounds, so it should easily support all single users and many duos. It is durable, easy to use, a very sleek. For the price, it is most certainly a good bargain.
The Hikenture Lounger is also a fantastic product, without the expensive price tag. I like the fact that the hammock is available in a variety of colors, including green, red, black, blue and purple, so there is something for every member of the family. The lightweight and portable design is definitely a must, especially when hiking long distances. When you are ready to take a break, you can just stop and inflate the hammock, which only takes between 10 to 15 seconds, and you are ready to relax. The construction is fairly general, with refined stitching to prevent rips and tears.
The Hikenture Hammock only weighs 2.2 pounds, so you can toss it over your shoulder and hike for hours, without feeling discomfort. Once it is inflated, it will keep for over 10 hours, before any adjustments are required, which basically means that it will last throughout the night. The weight capacity is slightly higher than the competitor brand, holding up to 500 pounds with ease. This makes the product an excellent investment and suitable for two individuals.
Why You Should Purchase An Inflatable Air Lounge
If you’re contemplating the purchase of an inflatable lounger sofa, you should hesitate no longer. These products are capable of providing the user with years of comfort and they can be utilized for a wide assortment of purposes. A good inflatable bag will replicate a real sofa for a much cheaper price. Below, I will provide you with a breakdown of the top reasons for purchasing one of these bags.
- Most are immensely affordable
- They’re capable of providing the user with comfort anywhere
- They are generally very easy to use
- Lightweight and easy to move from one location to the next
- A good lounger will last you for years and years
- They’re incredibly comfortable and most can support more than one person
- Can be used for camping, swimming, and just lounging around
Truly, there is an abundance of reasons to invest in a good inflatable bag chair. These bags are comfortable, lightweight and suitable for various situations. I highly recommend them for campers, swimmers and anyone that needs a good sofa. Most can accommodate two or more people and therefore will work exceptionally well for family dwellings.
What Makes A Good Inflatable Hammock?
Now, you should learn precisely what makes a good hammock. The market is overflowing with options, and this can make telling the difference very difficult. Below, I will provide you with an in-depth analysis of the most important factors of these products and advice for ensuring you get the best deal possible.
Inflating Process –
First and foremost, you should consider precisely how the bag inflates. Personally, I feel that a good bag will be able to inflate without the need for a pump. This will save you money in the long run. Also, this ensures you won’t be required to pack a pump everywhere you go.
Here is a fun video on how to Inflate your air lounger tutorial 🙂
- Longevity – Longevity is also immensely vital. How long can the bag hold its air? Some are capable of maintaining their fluffiness for more than 10 hours. Be sure to read the box or product description carefully. Make sure your bag of choice will provide you with extensive longevity so you can use it as long as humanely possible.
- High-Quality Construction – The bag’s exterior is responsible for holding in air. Therefore, it will need to be very durable and thick. I highly recommend putting a great deal of emphasis onto the bag’s construction. A good bag will be made from the highest quality of materials and will be able to withstand the test of time.
- Portability – It is also important to remember that portability is a big selling point for inflatable bags. If you want to take your bag with you everywhere, it is important to choose one that is lightweight and very portable when deflated. Some weigh 2 pounds or less when deflated. This is one of the features that helps to make an excellent inflatable chair.
- Warranty – Finally, all good inflatable bags will come with good warranties. It is absolutely pertinent to choose a bag that has at least 1 or 2 years of coverage. This will help to ensure you’re able to get the most out of the product. If something goes wrong, the warranty will ensure the manufacturer will fix the problem for you.
If you’re able to find an inflatable bag that has all of these characteristics, you’ve found a winner.
When it comes down to it, all three inflatable bags were great in their own ways. Nonetheless, I found that the Chillbo Baggins was a better overall investment. I appreciate the unique, bold color schemes and found the exterior aesthetics to be more pleasant than the other loungers. At the same time, there is nothing this inflatable sofa cannot do. It is capable of supporting up to 400 pounds and that should reasonably be able to accommodate every consumer. Of course, the real tipping point was the warranty. While the others only offer a single year warranty, the Chillbo Baggins is protected by a lifetime warranty. This greatly increases its overall value and makes it the clear winning in my mind.
At the end of the day, it would be impossible to lose with either inflatable bag. These products are truly a great value, but you’ll need to work diligently to make sure you get the best bag possible. For me, that was the Chillbo Baggins. All in all these three are great and you can’t go wrong with one of them.
Bonus Here’s a funny video how setting up a inflatable couch hammock the first time can look 😀 :
Thanks for reading and I hope it helped your choice. Feel free to share this article 🙂
Also check out